Question about drop pods

Hound

You are talking about the rules for DROP POD ASSUALT, which is not the same as having some units in drop pods and deep striking them as per usual rules, it's a special rule that you MAY choose to use.

technicaly, I don't know if 1 pod constitues a DPA, but it might, and then Souchan has it - 0.5 rounds up to 1.

You are talking about the rules for DROP POD ASSUALT, which is not the same as having some units in drop pods and deep striking them as per usual rules, it's a special rule that you MAY choose to use.

technicaly, I don't know if 1 pod constitues a DPA, but it might, and then Souchan has it - 0.5 rounds up to 1.

Actually droppod assault is required(uses "must" and everything), so if using only one droppod, it WILL be coming in the first turn, no matter how much youd want it later. Only droppods in the new Marine dex have this rule though, DA, BA, BT still have regular reserves droppods.

Hope this helps ;)

Actually droppod assault is required(uses "must" and everything), so if using only one droppod, it WILL be coming in the first turn, no matter how much youd want it later. Only droppods in the new Marine dex have this rule though, DA, BA, BT still have regular reserves droppods.

Hope this helps :lol:

yeah, missed that. Thanks. I like the mandatory DPA less than how I thought it worked...

Archived