Landraider... Or Landraider?

Grey Mage

Same as a normal landraider actually... so not so bad. More than you need for a Grey hunter CC squad or any reasonable TDA retinue.

I wonder if theres forgeworld rules for that assaultcanno thing... not sure Id take it though. A landraider without antitank? Hopefully it has atleast a multimelta mount on it.

This is what I get for being late to the party.

If you really want a Land Raider, send me a PM, I can hook you up. :rolleyes: Mine never has any table time, though with the new PotMS that might change.

Go for a Crusader. Or the Wolf Guards. The flamer LR looks like a waste of money to me, and the regular LR just takes up room in my army transport. But, its a good place for the Long Fangs and Blood Claw Jump Packers to all hang out.

I am not sold on the LR Redeemer, as the Flamers can only hit so many models unless you turn the LR sideways, but then you are not using a flamer! the only use i see for side sponson flamers is if you use PotMS and tag two different squads, while your tranportees charge out and wreck house.

for now, i am sticking with the LRC.

wolf lord kieran

My first instinct was Forgeworld.... but I think your better off finding a guy who wants the redeemer and nabbin his bitz.... the gun mounts are all the same, so all you need is the guns.

I tend to find that my Crusader's hurricane bolters dont pack much of a punch against marines though ;) the Redeemer seems good for that with the AP 3 flamers (yummy). My mate said he heard from someone at GW HQ a new LR variant is being looked at for the Space Wolves, something like 2 twin linked assault cannon sponsons and a heavy bolter in the middle, but dont hold me to that. It would be very nice though, 2x twin linked assault cannons? DROOL!

Now where have i seen that landraider before? Why yes some BA players converted one just like that a few years ago, it looked cool. As to whether it turns up or not who knows.

Oh here it is

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/vittorio_13/baallandraider.jpg

Archived