one crazy idea

fallen angels

hi,

i have been tossing up either converting a fallen angel army or a hardcore rocking noise marine army and i think i have come with my choice.

i had a crazy idea of 3 giant subwoofer tanks all armed with a demolisher cannon out the front of it and using them as vindicators. what do you think of this idea

Haha, one word, awesome :rolleyes: Can't wait to see that Hardcore rocking Noise Marine army of yours, really, go for it! Nice to see someone has a sense for creativity and humour. Not a crazy idea at all, you're bound to do that now :P

I had the idea a while back. I was gonna do a squad of noise marines as a band with guitars instead of guns. Blastmaster bass player, 2 guitarist sonic blasters, a sonic blaster drummer and a doom siren singer! I was gonna make a 'tour bus' Rhino and paint Excess down the side as their band name!

Not a fan of Nopise Marines myself, but this sounds like it has great potential and should be incredible fun. You might even look to archetypes in popular music (musicals such as The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Phantom of the Opera, Glam Rock, David Bowie, White Snake, Led Zeppelin, Queen etc) for inspiration on how to model your force. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Archived