Lord Pantheus

Brother Ziggy

Finally got Assault on Black Reach, how slow am I :)

Anyway, half of the SMs in there are going towards my Exorcists army, I've finished my Captain and a SM Sergeant

So, I have a pic of my Captain, who is representing Lord Pantheus in my story of the Hades Crusade

Hope you like it.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9458/imgp1893oq2.th.jpg

Also here is a bit of fluff about the Hades Crusade, please tell me if there is anything that doesn't make sense, ect. as I am trying to get the background sorted out because I don't want anything to conflict with anything else, ect. ect. ect.

+THE HADES PASS+

Following the same orbit as Baal, homeworld of the Blood Angels, is a small system of planets called the Hades Pass. The Hades Pass is a system constantly under pressure from Orks, being the only direct route through the minefield of Imperial planets that would soon destroy any Ork fleet escaping Vacuna, an Ork infested world close to Baal.

Several Imperial stations have been set up on Hades III, an ice world to the center of the system, but are constantly bombarded by greenskin invasion. There is also a number of Hives on Hades III, home to millions of Imperial civilians.

Being so close to the Maelstrom and Vacuna the Hades Pass is a dangerous place to live and several full-scale evacuations have taken place during it's period of Imperial population.

In M.38, two thousand years since Vergus, Chapter Master of the Sons of Vergus, was cut down in battle against Chaos, the Hades Pass was subject to major Warp Storms, in a matter of days the entire populace had disappeared. The last communications to come from Hades III was a distress call to the Exorcist Space Marine Chapter. Received by a Librarian by the name of Horven Vex, the message was so terrible that the Librarians mind snapped, and he was terminated. No one could fully understand the Librarians frantic screams as he clawed at his face and fell to his knees, but a few words where heard: Skulleater, Gurch Skulleater, Lord Karrion, Lord of all Hades! Daemons, they are coming for us!

For such a powerful mind to be destroyed so easily was worrying, even for Lord Pantheus, Captain of the Fifth Company.

In a matter of hours the Exorcists fleet was prepared for warp travel (Seems a bit stupid seeing there is warp storms in the area but it sounds really cool :)), whatever happened on Hades was deathly important, Pantheus would uncover what events had transpired, even if it cost him his life.

I'm still planning how Master Marchus and the rest of the Sons of Vergus will enter the Crusade.

Thanks, sorry for not getting back sooner!

Paintwork seems nice and neat, but it's a bit hard to tell really, because the image is front-focussed by the looks of it (the grain of your table is sharper in front of the model's base than the model is)

It's not a table it's a windowsill :D

Thanks for the advice, sounds like you know what your doing!

Archived