WIP Mentor Legion Terminator : Update 6

nurglespuss

Hmm dont get it....Mentor is ment to be the experimental Legionwith the most highend technology...this Terminator armor and the helmet are looking real ancient and not that technological...do you wrote why this mentor member does wear such an old style terminator armor ?

Hi there :> I appreciate the point, they are on the cutting edge. However, that means backwards and forwards - i.e. newly discovered 'new stuff' and newly re-discovered 'old stuff'. This is a complete suit Tactical Dreadnought Guard Armour, a very advanced and highly protective version of the current Tactical Dreadnought Armour, with suspended adamantium plates, auto-reactive blast-arrays and telport deviation reductor etc. Basically, his stuff is old, but in absolutely perfect working order (highly unusual).

Cheers!

Cheers :> and your right.

Looking at the new codex though, I think the van/stern guard would get the 'new' funky toys, whereas (by design) most 'good' terminator stuff is older (not including ass cannon etc. [note oh one day I will make a terminator plasma cannon]).

I'm tempted in fact to include a unite of stern guard (5 man) using weird and wacky armour/weapons etc.

Archived