A final touch...

Apogee

Okay, I've got a 1500 WH list worked out. Essentially I have the usualy flying nun with a gun/blessed weapon, 2 squads of mounted Sisters with flamers, one bigger squad unmounted, and a token group of Stormies for objective nabbing. 2 Exorcists provide anti-armour. I have about 350 points left. I've used up all my sister models, so I can't use any Celestians, Dominions, or Retributors without cannabilizing a sister squad, although I have 4 MultiMeltas and a leader left). I can fit in a group of 12 Repentia with a Mistress and Priest, or take an Inquisitor with some DCAs, or a big squad of Seraphim. I think the Repentia will work best, as they'll give me some extra anti-armour punch, as well as helping my Rhino rushers if they get caught in melee with something nasty. Also, I love the concept of Repentia, so I know I'm a bit biased in that decision :lol: . Ideas?

As sad as I might be to say it, you'd probably be better off taking the iqnuisitor. Repentia, as wonderful as their models are, have no place in any competative game. Those multi-meltas probably won't be all that useful either, cause of short range and them being heavy.

I would do some "Counts As" game play for the time being. Use the Inquisitor and then play Repentia as Assassins. Try the Death Cultists or a Callidus. Every Inquisiton player should use Assassins at some point imo. They help increase your tactical game play and are a lot of fun since they give you something different every game. If you have a couple Heavy Bolter Sisters, they can act as Heavy Bolter Gun Servitors for the Inquisitor.

2-3 HB Servitors is 50-75 points, the Inquisitor can be anywhere around 20-60 points most likely. Assassins run around 100 points +/- ~20 points. You could fill in those points pretty easy with that and get a kick out of watching your opponent squirm against the prospect of Assassins.

Archived