Vulkan and Friends

Ninjalific

I don't own the rulebook yet and I am too eager to wait for the codex, but either way I'm not sure where the rule is clarified.

Can I put a model with articifier armor (independant character) into a terminator squad? Or if not (or if so) can a 5 man termie and said character be in the same Land Raider?

If it's a base size question, I plan on using Vulkan He'Stan w/ 5 combat Termies in a Redeemer, so technically Vulkan doesn't have a set base size (unlesss articifier armor is specific to small bases) so could he be modelled on a med base?

If it's about splitting armor saves, they all share a 2+ save, but I dont think that's a problem.

Thx in advance,

An IC can join any unit. This is the default rules for ICs. So unless their is a specific rule in the codex that does not allow the two to join up then they are fine.

The rules for who can ride in a land raider are in the space marine codex.

Procure for thyself the holy codex and the haze will be lifted from thine eyes young neophyte!

Until then, giving you the rules could result in trouble for B&C. In the future this is a place to discuss or clarify rules, not hand them out.

Sorry, I'm not a mod and I started acting like one. My bad.

Archived