New Codex Attack Bikes

gadfly

Just a quick question,

I'm a new player, but keep reading about Attack Bikes using TL-Bolters. Reading through the 5th Rulebook and New Codex for the Attack Bikes, I see only Heavy Bolter (Upgradable to MM) and Bolt Pistol listed, but never any mentions of either Bolters or TL-Bolters. Yet.. it is stated that they fire one weapon per rider.

With all that said, could anyone please clarify how many shots my Attack Bike can fire after moving and with what weapons? Since it's one weapon per rider could they fire the Heavy Bolter and then a Bolt Pistol (Assuming there isn't a TL-Bolter available)? Also, I'm assuming since they're Bikes it'd still be able to move 12" and fire all available weapons, correct (Or just a single one)? I'm pretty lost now.

Thank you in advance

Space marine attack bikes are specifically mentioned on page 53 of the BRB as being able to fire two weapons.

Attack bikes are still space marine bikes and on page 100 of the new codex it says that space marine bikes come with a twin linked bolter.

Thank you very much Cypher 102. I had read the Bikes Sheet over and over along with the BRB section on Bikes, but didn't think to look in the Other Equipment section for a Bike rule.

That clears everything up nicely.

So to summarize. They do still have TL-Bolters and would just move 12, fire HB/MM and TL-Bolters and then assault or whatnot.

Thanks again :^)

Be very careful here - atack bikes are NOT space marine bikes, they are difrent units and the rules for one do not always carry over to the other.

Except that under attackbikes it lists wargear, Space marine Bike. :)

Archived