Salamander WIP

Primarch

A woman that paints that well! Where do i get one of those from I need to trade in Mrs Phil immediately!

Really nice take on the Salamander the white is quite a contrast to the usuall green/black/gold/yellow we usually see.

PhilB

:devil:

Couple of things,

I got very lucky, thats how I got her to paint my 40k stuff. Of course, she paints my Fantasy, as well as some 15mm stuff for me as well. She is just a bit of a natural at it is all. I have a friend who is very good, Jess Hodges, and he let me take a couple of his test minis, so I brought one home and asked her if she could match it. She said she thought she could, and started work.

Even though I warned her that it would take a long time to get anywhere close to him(multiple GDs, Slayer Sword, the works), she did pretty well on the first one. I was very pleased with the end result.

I will pass on the good words, thanks for that, she truly appreciates hearing things like that, and motivating her works our pretty good for me!!!

As for the backpack, there is a lot of green already, but I might have her test one like that to see how it comes out.

Any other tips out there?

Clay

Archived