SW FAQ Update

KeithGatchalian

Yes a link please Keith, you got me all excited I want to see what was changed. I went to the "old" FAQ and nothing has been changed or updated...

Will Not Teleport: Simply means that Space

Wolves in Terminator armour cannot Deep Strike

on their own by teleporting (but they can use a

Drop Pod).

That changed.

No worries... it's not like you got the hopes and dreams up of 100's of space wolf players to the idea of getting a precious FAQ update then smashing that dream into millions of tiny pieces... ^_^

First rule.....check the dates Keith....it clearly still says "Space Wolves FAQ 2004-08 5th Edition.pdf"

That is still the Aug 2004 FAQ. If it had been changed at LEAST the year would have been 2008....

Not sure about that, it's GW afterall

Well true since it says 5th Ed and it didnt come out till this year....but still instead of annoucing it for fact he should have made it a question and asked others opinions on wether it not it was changed.

You bite the hand that feeds you? This man helped clarify that drop pod fiasco so now you can use your precious pods in the GT... :D

At least this thread can be opened up again in hopefully a few months...

What drop pod fiasco, sorry but never in my mind did i think we couldn't use pods, as if GW makes a pod wit SW logo's so we cant use it :devil:

Maybe my choice of wording was wrong, maybe fiasco was a little steep. Also GW would make a pod with SW logo's on it and say we can't use it, because they're GW. :cry:

I'm somewhat sad though that I can't use my cups of doom, and before those, I had the infamous beer mugs of doom! ah... good times.... :D

Archived