Old man sarg'

Grey Mage

So, Ive been subbing in an ol wolf gaurd model for my long fang seargent when I play them... and somethings been tickin at the back of my brain. I havent seen the old style Long Fang seargent in a long long time. Ive looked all over ebay the last few days, the GW stores, and a couple of friends bits boxes. Nothing.

Anyone have any idea where to find this guy? Hed make a great basis for so many ICs, WGs, and of course his origional function- the sarg.

So, Ive been subbing in an ol wolf gaurd model for my long fang seargent when I play them... and somethings been tickin at the back of my brain. I havent seen the old style Long Fang seargent in a long long time. Ive looked all over ebay the last few days, the GW stores, and a couple of friends bits boxes. Nothing.

Anyone have any idea where to find this guy? Hed make a great basis for so many ICs, WGs, and of course his origional function- the sarg.

If you mean this guy in the middle:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/sunny-side-up/lfpack.jpg

Then I know our store has one or two left, PM me if you wish.

LOL, I have different taste to other people than. I tend to phase out the older models, infact, 95% of my army are made of the newer stuffs. I've dumped the older WG no matter how much painted are either sold on eBay or in the hands of my LGS's fellow Wolf players.

I just loath the older versions because they're squatting and they're so crap looking but hey, everyone got different tastes.

I've replaced my long fang's with the newer models because there a bit my varied in the way they carry there weapons and being plastic its easier to swap in parts from the SW upgrade sprue etc. I sold my sarg along with them but now I'm getting a bit longer in the tooth the older models have a certain character about them that makes me want to get some more.

Why would you want that piece of crap anyway?

because its better than the generic boring rubbish GW sculpts today

I saw one recently, but I can't remember where, I was gonna get it, but cried as I remembered I only have £1.83 in the whole world

Plus hey older models are getting increasingly hard to find, I like to aquire them any chance I get and hold onto them just cause when I look back 10 years from now I'll be one of the few people that can say I've got em.

I have one unit of Long Fangs with the older figs and Sarge in it on the shelf, for posterity's sake.

But, I found myself with a bunch of them in an ebay buy, and have used these (or bits of them) to build enough LFs for two units, with up to date heavy weapons (2 of each), some new bodies or heads from the SW sprue , and plenty of GS.

They still have the nostalgic look of the originals, but are now updated, unique models that dont get the noobs asking how long I've played the game!

Seleucus

gallery_24878_1005_104230.jpg

dude is by far one of my favorite space wolf models, i have two of him.. one for my regular space wolf army and another for my 13th company. i have both current and older space wolf models, and although your restricted to an extent with the older models.. they are more unique and gives the army more character. i have them in my army for nostalgic reasons :tu:

Archived