Computer Dreadnought

newach

I am going to chage the colors tomorrow. Also the blue tubes glow, but it needs to be a movie file.

I do plan on flatting the top, but first I am going to build the basic shape first.

hey mate its looking awesome, i don't know how you would go about doing such a thing but it does look a bit tricky, i am looking forward to seeing the final product

Whats it for or is it just for fun? and are you going to make it chapter specific?

- tal

hey mate its looking awesome, i don't know how you would go about doing such a thing but it does look a bit tricky, i am looking forward to seeing the final product

Whats it for or is it just for fun? and are you going to make it chapter specific?

- tal

I am just making it for fun.

I am going to make it for my own Chapter The Emperor's Flames.

using 3D modelling software is an... intresting idea...

Personall I prefere Milkshake 3D to Max, its just easier to work with, other than that I think you need to check out the tip of an actual dread, there is a slope, but it only goes about half way to the back and slopes very gently towards the front of the model.

Personall I prefere Milkshake 3D to Max, its just easier to work with, other than that I think you need to check out the tip of an actual dread, there is a slope, but it only goes about half way to the back and slopes very gently towards the front of the model.

Milkshape is just a primitive version of MAX, if it weren't for Milkshape I doubt I would ever have learnt to use MAX myself.

Milkshape is just a primitive version of MAX, if it weren't for Milkshape I doubt I would ever have learnt to use MAX myself.

I know, I have used vastly different type of modelling software, including MAX... heck I even used to have a copy of Lightwave I was using for a contracted project.... but in my experience I always found milkshape the easiest to use, now if that makes it primitive... then there is something to be said for regression ;)

Archived