http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/wrnjr/DSC00922.jpg

His break down is as follows:

Body- Master of the Fleet

Head- Forge World Red Scorpion Vet. Sgt. Mk. IV Helm w/ crest from Sicarius

Sword- AOTBR Captain

Right Arm- extended plastic arm

Right Shoulder pad- FW Red Scorpion Vet. Sgt. pad w/ FW photo etched UM emblem

Left Shoulder Icon- FW resin UM icon

That's the break down. Other in progress and evolution pictures can be seen in the UM forum or on my blog.

very nice, I mean nive, work there, mate. While not an exact copy of the old old Ultra commander from the early nineties (an awesome model for its time), the similarities are obvious - well done, and very Ultra. :-)

EDIT: that said, I DO think he is a horribly over-dressed nancy boy who ought to be clobbered by a righteous Space Wolf or Alpha Legionnaire for wearing what amounts to 7-inch heels and a miniskirt to an sewage system infiltration mission.

cheers Thunder god for that. and i think theres alot of potential in that DA icon pack. oh and after looking again at your Captain i noticed the helmet, thats a MK IV isnt it. would that be from the Forge World Red Scorpions Tactical Squad. i do think that for any Marine Chapter that pack is a great source of MKIV bits. anyways keep up the great work mate. i look forward to seeing paint on that miniature.

peace

cheers Thunder god for that. and i think theres alot of potential in that DA icon pack. oh and after looking again at your Captain i noticed the helmet, thats a MK IV isnt it. would that be from the Forge World Red Scorpions Tactical Squad. i do think that for any Marine Chapter that pack is a great source of MKIV bits. anyways keep up the great work mate. i look forward to seeing paint on that miniature.

peace

There are actually two bits from the Red Scorpions squad on this guy, the vet. sgt. helmet and the vet. sgt. shoulder pad. I just covered the Red Scorpion emblem with a small circular emblem from the Ultramarines photo etch fret. His original head was from the commander Culn terminator too.

EDIT: that said, I DO think he is a horribly over-dressed nancy boy who ought to be clobbered by a righteous Space Wolf or Alpha Legionnaire for wearing what amounts to 7-inch heels and a miniskirt to an sewage system infiltration mission.

thanks, that resulted in a coffee-screne incident that i'll now have to mop up :P LMAO!!!

loving the conversion dude, very smurfy ;)

Well, at least we don't hang with those foppish Emperor Children!

Archived