Wolf Guard Terminators Hammers or Claws

paranoid hal

Hail Wold brothers

I'm new to 40k and to spacewolves, I've collected and painted GW mini's for years and now im just getting into playing and i need to know two things for my Terminator Assult Squad,

1.) Thunder hammers or power Claws and why

2.) Am i allowed to out fit a 5 man unit with 3 hammers and 2 claws or do they have to be the same ?

Cheers guys

You can mix and match, and that's what I intend to do with mine. I'll probably do about 2 of each and I'll give my Wolf Priest and Thunder Hammer and a combi melta. I wasn't going to give my terminators thunderhammers before, but with storm shields giving a save of 3+, I think they are a much more viable option. (they're also much cooler looking)

I just got 5 more wolf guard termies. I'm gonna do one with AC and Storm Shield and one with Cyclone and Storm Shield and use them for WGBL and I already got some termies with LC x 2 and I think 2 will be done with TH and SS option leaving one left to figure out.

Worst thing you could EVER do is give your HQ a heavy weapon and no sort of power weapon to boot... the surviability is based on his guard which should have the storm shields, don't waste his high I and number of attacks on measly regular attacks...

wouldn't it be good for a body guard of shooters with one having lightning claws or something such for CC protection

A power weapon works fine and is so much cheaper.

How about an Ass Cannon and Thunder Hammer?

I use assault cannon and chain fist combo.

Archived