My UK Grand Tournament Heat 1 2008 report

IP, great report, pics and insight! I really enjoy your after action reports, they are very well thought out and the pics help alot! ;)

Thanks

My Iron Warriors have two more tournament to attend to now, so watch out for some report before next year tournament season.

25th Oct, Rapid Fire. Ran by my wargaming club with a few people from other GW/gaming clubs. Game are going to be 1500pts, 1750pts & then finial 2000pts. More will be exsplain on the report.

15th Nov, ELG in Edinbrugh that ran the 40k Radio event for those that read that. There running a tournament before the x-mas season hit us. I will be trying out my new GT list for next year which was said in my post above about fitting in a unit to hold my home object just to let my Rhinos focuse on there task as little bit better & also new conversion <_<

Like 40k Radio world wide war & my GT report here, be lots of photos with a little write down of the games. In between this I need to get ready for my first WFB tournament, I am going to be rubbish since not played WFB in 8 years, but that another story for another fourm (be warriors of chaos ;) ) as rememeber this is B&C & we deal with 40k & power armour armies, nothing else.

IP

Archived