World Wide War - Space Wolves

foolishzero

Wow, that's awesome! I just got 3rd outta the store where I was. Got best appearance though :D (I actually got 3rd in that, but the guys who got best overall/players choice, and best general had the other two best painted armies).

His name is Randy Stricker. I don't think he'll mind posting his name since it's on the world wide war website. He plays out of Wyoming and won with a total of 67 Battle Points, 35 Painting, and 30 Sportsman, for a total of 132 and 4715 Victory Points. The used unique scenarios and from what I hear he played a standard wolf list. He used Wolf Priest with a five or six wolf guard, a rune priest with some blood claws, and everyone's favorite wolf scouts. He ended up winning $700 in GW stuff. Bad thing is, I think he is buying a ton of Orks. Anyways, congrats to him and I hope this gives all the space wolves' players hopes and renews there love for the game.

I hope this gives all the space wolves' players hopes and renews there love for the game.

I don't think many Space Wolves here in the fang need help with that, since we are kicking arse in 5ed ;)

Congrats to Randy and I'm sure vast amounts of ale will be consumed in celebration :)

For Russ!!!

Thorgrim

He plays out of Wyoming and won with a total of 67 Battle Points, 35 Painting, and 30 Sportsman, for a total of 132 and 4715 Victory Points.

< 68 BP, 10 Painting, 30 Sportsman total 108 and 4903 VP

It doesn't help to have an un-painted army, but I think it hurts more that I had only brought models to paint while I was spectating only to find out I was playing so I HAD to field a rune priest to help with points...

I got a nifty "Best General" piece of paper though... somewhere decomposing in a landfill...

How did you others do?

Archived