Possessed wings

Artemis360

2 per box if I recall...

You could simulate leaping with long legs....find something else with wings and shave down the two tubs on the side of a backpack, attach the wings and putty....sometimes toys have some good options...

you could always bitz order them from one of the plastic bitz people online, but you will pay out the nose...

Thanks for the replies. Oh well, it saves me from maybe being rather silly and buying a whole battallion just because it comes with possessed bitz. If anyones wondering, I'm gonna make me some raptors because I hate the official ones. I'll tell you all how it turns out.

But, 3 boxes of possessed (if U can afford it) give U 6 pairs of wings so you then have the bits necessary for 5 raptors and a winged character, and 15 minis that, besides of possessed, could represent characters or even troopers be them raptors, regular csms, 'zerkers or chosen beautifully.

Or bits to mix and make a truly chaos warped looking force. If you can afford to pay for it, I'd recommend U to go for the boxes and pile the bits if nothing else.

Archived