Master of the Forge

it's not forgeworld, forgeworld don't use metal.

It's a normal terminator with a servitor head, a bionic arm from the techmarine servo harness, and the techmarine power weapon from the same kit.

I made a terminator servo harness if you would like some reference pics?

the conversion beamer replaces the servo harness and the bolter. leaving the conversion beamer, bolt pistol and the option to take a thunder hammer/power weapon. before I scrapped it from my list I was planning on using the direct only techmarine with full harness. strip the arms off the harness and attach the conversion beamer and you're good to go.

My bad... As you say - sucks big time.

I did the last posts from work (no books on hand, only leaky memory).

Now I'm home and awake (night shift) and I've read the codex - not intrested anymore... as you say LivEvil.

The conversion beamer is a cool weapon, but the servo harness is what makes him Master of the Forge.

It would be like Calgar without his gautlets but cool armour.

Thanks for the correction guys.

ps... Kryppers, I was refering to the plastic mini with my question, not the finished conversion. I have not seen that shoulder guard image before.

On the rebound... maybe I could do a mini with a servo harness (direct sale TM) AND a mini with the conversion beamer - without the servo harness...

Sort of like Cronus - one mini in a turret, the other on the ground - dependant upon the situation.

Maybe!

The IDEA of the Master of the Forge uber TM just rocks so much...

Archived