New source for SW heads

Dark Bjoern

Today i have see the new sprues for the Chaos babarians for WHF. There´re many nice heads for SW they fit very well for GH, WG, scouts and LF.

Sounds good, as of now, all my guys have their heads and helmets, but if I buy more SW's (not likely any time soon) I'll be sure to get a box of barbarians because they do look really cool. :P

Yeah but if I'm looking at the right models then at most about half don't have helms with big horns on them....kinda a waste I would think even if the heads are cool.

can always shave the horns off. ;) Or even GS a helm on top and have the horns poke out like a good ol' viking style. :P

I´m not talking about the heads with helmets. The heads without helmets are interresting. You know the two torso with heads from the SW Conversion Kits from FW? Heads like this are included and a lot of them. Hairy heads, perfect hairy heads. Heads for SW.

Oh yeah I completely agree with you Dark Bjoern, what I am saying though is that the price listed (or even for the price at the discount sellers) it is kind of expensive for maybe like 8 heads that doesn't require conversions so that guys/girls like me who either don't have or can't get GS or equivlant and/or the skills to do the conversions.

Well the heads look a lot like the Middenheimers' heads from Mordheim that I've been using for my Scouts, btw I'll post pictures of them.

But Mordheim stuff is quite hard to find now ;)

The new heads looks a lot better.

I saw 4 heads on that sprue I would really like to use. I've used the Chaos Marauder box to make some Wolf Scouts, but I don't think I can justify buying the box for a handful of heads! At least with the Marauder box I used a good deal of the bitz, I've got no clue what I'd do with horses and the like...

Archived