useing codex Space marine for chaos marines?

gorgoth

Okay lets me start this off by saying that I used some chaos parts ie: legs, backpacks, and some heads and shoulder pads for my Red Scorpion army. I thought that the older style looked better with the MK4 armour.

With that said what keeps someone or myself from useing chaos marines as a codex chapter.

Say for example buy a box of khorne zerkers and add jump pack and use as a assualt squad.

sounds like a dumb but I wanted some more thoughts on this as I really don't see why in theroy you could'nt

Okay lets me start this off by saying that I used some chaos parts ie: legs, backpacks, and some heads and shoulder pads for my Red Scorpion army. I thought that the older style looked better with the MK4 armour.

With that said what keeps someone or myself from useing chaos marines as a codex chapter.

Say for example buy a box of khorne zerkers and add jump pack and use as a assualt squad.

sounds like a dumb but I wanted some more thoughts on this as I really don't see why in theroy you could'nt

In fact I know of Black Templar players that have used Khorne berserker parts. Remove the chaos symbols and add Templar symbols and you have a very gothic looking marine. Plus you have teh cool running legs. :D

nothing does, tournaments might whinge about it, as well as some players not worth playing against, but nobody important would mind I would think

Archived