Argonauts?

Just popping through when I noticed this topic. " I'll take a look at it," I thought, " Might be intersting" I thought. Well all I can say is I love the idea. I didn't even think of the whole Relic Hunting and then giving it back idea. Love it, very glad I stopped by. Anyway, continue...

My oh my I apologise guys. I had a brief affair with a certain floozy that goes by the name of Fable II and completely lost my track with this chapter. However, I have finished it mostly now and we are now seeing eachother less intensely. I now have time for my other hobbies. ;)

Thank you for the kind words Silver Phoenix, I appreciate all the support people can give. Its nice to have only nice words said about a DIY idea thats for sure. :D

In other news, the chapter is back on track and I am moving between a story I'm writing which will involve the "Voyagers" (Yes I like that name too), eventually in any case. That is a longer term project I am doing for myself, though it is helping me get to grips with the actual process of how a relic is recovered by the chapter. First and foremost, how they come by the knowledge of its existence in the first place.

The other part of my creative 'movings' is still the origins section of what would be an IA. I had dropped it when I got the game but I am trying to give it a bit more depth than just "Marines arrive and obliterate the enemy". I'd rather have a hard fight and a subsequently liberated, loyal and most importantly, reverent homeworld populace.

If anyone has any helpful comments for my chapter after my act of threadomancy feel free to post. No idea or proposition is ever beyond appraisal.

Archived