shiny new wolf

LORDMORKAI

Man,

wow i feel like I am home. This place rocks Ragnars face!!!! I have been a Wolf since 1989, yup I am that old. I am currently in the mil (conscripted/indentured servant) but am fortunate enough to have been stationed in Las Vegas.

ok so by name you might guess that i am currently modeling the 3rd Co of the wolves (morkai). I have been painting for a number of years and hope to post some pics of my ever expanding wolves.

As far as points, you may be hard pressed to believe this but i have in excess of 17,000 pts of wolves. Yup i can hear the screams and cries of oh :cuss!!! But noo, seriously, if you have ever been to Las Vegas in the last 3 years, and have been to Dark Tower comics, then yes all the wolves that were in the case are mine.

I also have a detachment of Grey knights, and a mob of the Red Hunter's chapter that i am tinkering with. If any of you made it to the Vegas Gt this year, the Guy that had the raven guard successor chapter (storm crows) is my cousin and i helped him with that, by building the board, etc

I look forward to talking and posting and throwing the fenrisian frisbee so to speak.

oh and are we allowed to hunt down and maul anyone who makes off the cuff alpo jokes in here, cuz god i have had my fill of those..

well heres to being a heathan viking star faring werewolf......

cheers,

errrrrr, growwwwwl, growl, growwwwwwl growwwlllll,

Welcome to the board long fang, we welcome your experience and I hope to learn a lot of you :devil:

Have a look through this http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=69369, play nice and have some ale

Cant wait to see some pics in the gallery above and there is a link with army list at the absolute top, people in there can always use some help.

Welcome to the fang!

Sounds like we'll have another knowledgeable helper here on the forum to keep the blood claws in line. ;)

17,000 points eh? So do you play apoc against yourself or something? ;)

Havent heard an alpo joke in this forum yet... so Id say so :).

Or as the familiar algorythim goes:

Stupity+bluntobject=Problemsolved.

We seem to prefer the BRB, or if failing that a full gymsock.

Archived