Back to Inquisition

Kingin

Hey all, I stopped playing 40k for a while now but back, and wondering how could I make a Inquisition Force. I got IG, which I love Imperial Guard, Grey Knights, another love, also I am going to Gamesworkshop the battle Bunker in Maryland, and wondering how should I make a Inquisition army, with sisters and such. Got about 70 + guard 6 Grey Knight Terminators, and about 15 Grey Knights. Cameria and lots of Leman Russ. Please help thanks!

there are around 10000000001 different ways to make an =][= army with GK, guard and sisters.... firstly do you have WH/DH dex's?

if not thats a must buy....

I'd recommend taking the exorcist from the WH dex, PAGK's from the DH list and mabey an =][= lord to lead them all.

Well I got the Daemon hunters Dex, also I can get the Witch Hunters Dex, Just want to know how I can do what I'm looking to do the best way. Might use the Witch Hunters Dex, like their tanks and stuff, but want to use IG and Grey Knights.

Any tips for my quest? Really would Like what worked well and tips on stuff Never played the new ed yet.

well providing that you have 1 HQ and 2 troop from a single dex, then you can ally both together, it will say in the dex what option you can take as an allied force (I dont have my dex infront of me, but its towards the front of the DH dex I think, not sure where in the WH dex).

Archived