ATSKNF clarification

HunterB

Hi,

Sorry if this one has been brought up in the past but I had a look but could not find it.

Reading the rules and listening to discussions has lead me to confusion.

Can ATSKNF be used to re-group if an enemy is with in 6"

In a lot of places I have heard people saying yes but looking a the rules they say:

"SM automatically pass tests to re-group, and can take such tests even if the squad is reduced to less than half strength by casualties, though all other criteria apply."

This to me reads: They CAN regroup if they are under half strength but CANNOT if an enemy is with in 6" and/or the unit is not in coherency.

Is this correct??

Hi,

Sorry if this one has been brought up in the past but I had a look but could not find it.

Reading the rules and listening to discussions has lead me to confusion.

Can ATSKNF be used to re-group if an enemy is with in 6"

In a lot of places I have heard people saying yes but looking a the rules they say:

"SM automatically pass tests to re-group, and can take such tests even if the squad is reduced to less than half strength by casualties, though all other criteria apply."

This to me reads: They CAN regroup if they are under half strength but CANNOT if an enemy is with in 6" and/or the unit is not in coherency.

Is this correct??

as mycroft said, yes to the last question, but to clarify its no to the first (I know im repeating what was said, but since there were two questions asked, I thought it best to clarify)

Archived