A New Leader for my Crusade

titan136

Marshal Augustin is a character I've created for a campaign that my gaming group will be running over the next few months. I've been going back and forth regarding rules for him. Right now I'm working with the Vulcan Hestan rules and considering taking out a few parts and lowering his points.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/ultramarines/Black%20Templars/Augustin.jpg

Another pic that might be easier to see:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/ultramarines/Black%20Templars/Augstin1.jpg

You must have been watching the Matrix when you thought him up! If not then smart thinking my friend, he looks awsome.

Cant actually find anything I dont like, perhaps the back of the banner but that may be personal preference.

Well done in any case! A worthy addition to the crusade

as ive said elsewhere... It is gorgeous.

We bring the Emperor's light to the darkness... through a promethium canister!

its almost religious. I need to model a marshall or EC with an eviscerator for a similar religious character :lol:

thanks for sharing

-t14

I must be having some serious issues, because as soon as I saw him, The Doors "Come on Baby light my fire" started playing in my head...and I swear I skipped the 60's.

I too really like the pose and your BT are already legendary (at least in my mind). The only thing that I would nit about is the back of the banner. I never would have thought about painting the back of them myself, but in discussions with someone who was talking to GD judges, the comment was, "If you're going to go through the trouble of painting something fantastic on the front, be sure that you do something on the back"...or words to that effect.

I don't think you have to do a lot (like some litanies would be just fine), but considering how much effort you put into the whole model to get it to this point, I really think you should take a little time and finish him off.

Then we can put him up on a pedestal and scream like little girls. :(

Cheers,

Amazing mini! Nice work there. :)

The only thing I would have done differently would be to cut down the Chaos backpack a bit to make the vents look less like... well... a Chaos backpack. :)

Other than that, it's top notch! Can't wait to see more of your guys!

Wow!

Well, Im NOT gonan steal it, but attempt to make a character in the same vein..

I must ask tho..

WHAT are those arms?

Whered ya get them from..?

Could I maybe have like a list of bits..

And I must congratualte you aswell tbh..:sick:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/ultramarines/Black%20Templars/Augustin.jpg

EPIC WIN

Dude that is so high five worthy and then some. I wish I could make something like that up. Now I gotta get me one of those guys

VIVA LA BITZ :rolleyes:

Archived