Crimson Fists Dreadnought

Brother SRM

First off, I've gotta give credit to titan136 and his dreadnoughts for inspiration:

titan136's furiosos

Now onto the dread!

med_gallery_27105_2766_1533226.jpg

med_gallery_27105_2766_1242581.jpg

med_gallery_27105_2766_349973.jpg

Finally, the freehand on the tabbard/loincloth, which I'm exceptionally proud of:

med_gallery_27105_2766_1017869.jpg

The loincloth is made from a sergeant's banner, trimmed down and positioned. The heavy flamer is two flamer nozzles and one flame tank and some creative cutting on the stormbolter.

Tell me what you think!

I cleaned up a bunch of the mold lines, but I definitely missed the ones on the multimelta. I don't think there's any other noticeable ones though; at least I haven't found them.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

It's a lovely job and the heavy flamer looks great, I'm really impressed and it's with that in mind that I have to ask why you didn't drill out the barrells on the multimelta ? it seems like you've taken alot of time and care with the modelling other than that !

Sorry to find criticism I just like to see barrells drilled out !

Well, I would actually really like to as I don't like the look of the multi melta's barrel, but alas, I don't have a dremel!

And don't be sorry for the criticism - I like constructive criticism like yours!

Nice dread B) crimson fists are cool!

C&C - the sgts banner is way fantatsic(my emoticon ninja has just stolen that idea :( )

as others said the barrels on the MultiMelta,if you dont have a dremel get one of those $5.00 pin vice drills from a Hobby/model shop and just buy some cheap drill bits(they wont be a problem with plastic).the minor conversions are flawless.

perhaps paint/decal a designation number on the left leg cause its kind of a blank space there ;)

the freehand banner is solid,you did a great job there,it really gives the model that bit extra.

well done on a good dreadnought!

cheers Mithril

So that's what happened to Cortez... :lol:

I guess the stress of having such a terrible model eventually got to him...

as others said the barrels on the MultiMelta,if you dont have a dremel get one of those $5.00 pin vice drills from a Hobby/model shop and just buy some cheap drill bits(they wont be a problem with plastic).the minor conversions are flawless.

perhaps paint/decal a designation number on the left leg cause its kind of a blank space there

I'll take all the into consideration! The blank space was kind of bothering me, and the multimelta would look a lot better with drilled barrels.

Thanks for the C&C everyone!

Archived