Did the daemon hunters get updated?

Volkmir

Did the daemon hunters get updated?

I mean seeing the Grand master(greatest fighter of the imperium) with only ws5 and heard of limited that most of the items in the armoury are not usable and more i just wanted to know if there is an faq about the daemon hunters book or and chance of a new book for them?

IIRC there is a limit to how much one model can carry however, and some of their stuffs rules do not work anymore, but other than that, take what ever you like.

Not anymore. Thare's no longer a limit on how much one model can carry-- for example, there's a way for certain Space Marine models ot carry four power claws.

the DH dex still states a single model may carry upto two weapons, one of which may be a two handed weapon, and no more than 100 points of wargear.. for a DH army this is cannon.

*edit* see P.16 of C:DH.

True, but I suspect it won't be once the fifth edition DH codex is released. Keep in mind just how outdated the Inquisition codices are-- they were released in third edition... heck, even fourth edition didn't have the limitation of "only one two-handed weapon".

4th ed C:SM did, as did 4th ed C:DA, cant say about the others as I dont have them any more. but I agree, when the new dex comes out it will likely not be there... but in the mean time.....

Totally useless if you ask me, seeing as they are only useable in combat, for a 4+ invuln, against a single target.

Assuming your facing a squad of PW weilding models, your pretty much screwed even with our SS unless you can convince your opponent that each of his models if hitting one of yours, which I don't even know if it would work with the new wounds allocation rules

Did the daemon hunters items get the update ?

Like storm shields,cause i am seeing alot of lists with them and I dont think that there really worth it for 4+inv save in combat only.

I just noticed something. The Space Marine dex names the Grey Knights as a chapter, although one unlike any other chapter since the origin of their gene seed is unknown. Would it be arguable then that the GKs can select Codex:SM wargear?

Totally useless if you ask me, seeing as they are only useable in combat, for a 4+ invuln, against a single target.

Assuming your facing a squad of PW weilding models, your pretty much screwed even with our SS unless you can convince your opponent that each of his models if hitting one of yours, which I don't even know if it would work with the new wounds allocation rules

The point in taking stormshields is simple, if you want thunderhammers for your GKTermis you have to take the hammer and shield together. And if you dont want to get stuck with a defiler or a dread forever you really should get hammers. Plus we got the better version of it :D

€:

There's also rumours that the big =][= codex was scrapped for a pair of codices for Grey Knights and Sisters of Battle (rather than DH and WH).

How reliable is this information and do you have something like a release date? If this was true.... :lol:

Archived