Does the deathwatch seem out of place?

I will now make a plug for the Codex Inquisition Rewrite Project (nominally headed under my name by the graces of Brother T).

As for Deathwatch, if Grey Knights get their own codex, then why DW? I mean, they are a far more common sight then the ultra-rare GK.

This is why we are now starting to write one for the Inquisition Project in this particular thread here. So far we are still in deliberation on standard Troops Kill-Teams, but once we're over this hurdle we'll start to add the rest of the army selections for a complete codex and army list. We don't know how far this project will go, but I'll be satisfied if Bell of Lost Souls makes up a PDF for it, or if Games Workshop plucks any of the ideas we've been working on.

Come help out. The more Deathwatch players and enthusiasts we can find, the better the development of the project will go.

Additional links in my signature, as always.

Actually, ANY Deathwatch players would be good. I may have started the DW thread, but don't play them much. :nuke:

Me and a couple of others I know have being playing a full Deathwatch list for quite a while now. All we did was use the rules and FOC set-up that the 'Tempus Fugitives' Forum guys put in place for their Damocles Crusade Campaign.

I've read on various Forums that others are doing the same.

It's not legal for standard 40K games, but so what! As I said in my other post...as far as Deathwatch go it's up to the gamers themselves to provide options to be able to model/convert/field them if they so desire.

I have a 3K list of Deathwatch that I use a lot, and I also have a 4.5K legal FOC 'counts-as' Death Wing list that is modelled as Deathwatch.

(it's a labour of love as painting all those different shoulder pads can and does test my patience at times).

It would be nice if GW throws them a bone sometime down the track and expands their fluff...they deserve some official GW love.

Archived