Plas Cannon Pred

Thorvald

I am building a Plas Cannon Predator, the main gun mount is done and I will have photos as soon as camera is charged, but I have a question. What sponsons should I have, LC, HB or Heavy Flamers or something else? More Plas Cannon perhaps? This vehicle will never be used in a game so considerations of cheese and beardiness do not apply it is just asthetics and what secondary armament best compliments the main gun.

Well, to be honest. Just add more plasma cannons, if you have them, if not then definitely heavy bolters.

Also, a note on the modeling, the idea is great but think that it needs a lot of improving.

1) Plasma cannon will be wired into the tank, so will the ammo. Therefore you do no need the small round power battery that is it's ammo showing. (just behind the coolant system, or whatever the ridged area that people always paint blue is) :(

2) It does not seem to look right, mounting area seems to be far too thin compared to the rest of the weapon. I would suggest Chopping off the part that was left there from the auto cannon and then mounts the weapon onto the flat area that is left. And file off that ammo thing.

3) Some cables and a bit of green stuff to make the join look real and you are set!

Great idea btw, is there any way that you can use it in apocalypse?

Hope i helped.

Cheers,

Azadul

It's a bit late now, but I would have liked to see the Heavy Plasma Gun mounted sideways? Sort of the same way the cannon is mounted on the Forgeworld kit for the Stormblade.

Looks alright, but I get the feeling the model can't sit flat to aim straight forwards?

man ive alwasy thought this would be bad ass, so can you use this? i know it would be with permission or apocalypse. how does that work? anyway, you should totally go for ass cannon sponsons. that would make it a serious death dealer.

Archived