[WIP] Scratchbuilt Chaplain.

Askren

Well, here it is, from the drawing board to the game table. I designed this guy a while back in a piece of artwork I posted here, and knew I would build him if I got the chance. Well, upon inheriting an ungodly amount of Space Marine and Chaos Marine bitz from a lost Marine played (damned Necrons got 'im), I found I had the pieces to do most of it.

So here he is as he stands now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/HunterMage/Picture74.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/HunterMage/Picture75.jpg

What you see is;

-3rd Ed. Khorne Berzerker legs

-Dark Angels robed torso

-Black Reach Captain's tabard

-Random power sword arm

-Croizus made of a banner pole, banner top, Chaos chainsword powerpack, and scout sniper wires

-3rd Ed. Khorne Berzerker Skull Champion head (minus the horn things)

-Greenstuff

C&C welcome, ESPECIALLY greenstuff tips. This was my first time working with it, and though it's not really anything major, I know it needs work.

Still to be added: Censer & arm, once I find the bitz to do it, cape, chest candle-box thing, and cool-looking, gothic backpack with big exhausts.

not bad...form what i can make out... use four note cards (the black sides facing outwards.

put one as a bottom, under the mini. then put one at the back (propped against something). for the sides have them propped against the same thing that the back is (they will lean slightly inwards.

cheap and effective light box

It was a cameraphone picture, and a bad cameraphone at that. Best I could do until this weekend. =\

Skinny? That would make all Marines skinny, since I'm using all Marine pieces.

Yes, the helmet does kinda look like Skeletor. It was painted red, and I haven't stripped it yet.

Archived