Various WIP pics of my Chaos Stormblade

Looks awesome! I want one for myself (I want everything...)

was it used before?

In the Apoc book, if you haev the twin heavy flamers AND the lascannon on top, its +100..so you can get an extra 2 lascannons if you want =-D

But..its chaos..HERETIC!

Twas what I meant to say, though I believe the storm blade has heavy flamer top sponson turret dealy. Basically points wise( hopefully I'll make sense this time) was pay for the sponsons+ and extra fifty points, then have heavy flamer top sponson, twin-linked heavy flamer for reg. sponsons. Basically this thing should be a monster at close ranges.

No not used before, lots of cutting and reworking but got it from the warstore for like $70 shipped.

I'm a little confused as to which variant this is. The stormblade (pg8 ImpArm:Apocalypse is the one with the plasma blast gun, but your cannon looks nothing like a plasma weapon. Do you by chance mean stormsword (pg7 ImpArm:Apocalypse) the one with the hellhammer cannon?

If you do indeed mean stormsword then that cannon looks pretty much spot on to me, just it may need a touch of bulking out where it enters the 'turret'.

Looking forward to see it finished!

Al

OOps. myeah ya caught me, I keep forgetting the proper name for it :P Yep, still trying to figure out how to make it not look like a big cannon just duct taped in place.

Technically its one heavy flamer, and one twin-linked heavy flamer per sponson, but yeah, very very mean if you get close.

Yeah its the plastic one, but not as bad as the $90 GW wants, for $70 I'm fairly impressed with all the neat bits you get. nough to make an extra commissar, and several other tank goodies.

Archived