{SCULPT OFF} Primarch Madness

If i was going to say any i would probably go with The Khan. Buti think it would be really cool if you did a Sanguinius the way his fluff has always portrayed him. I see all the ones of him in full armour but all the fluff i have read said he only ever wore a breastplate for armour. I think that would be pretty cool too

I'd love to see a good sculpt of the Lion - there are a small number floating around but none of them feel right.

What i'd really like to see is Corax, i've got a soft spot for the ravenguard and they are easily the least represented of the first founding chapters. Plus, who doesn't want to see a primarch sized pair of lightning claws?

Al

What i'd really like to see is Corax, i've got a soft spot for the ravenguard and they are easily the least represented of the first founding chapters. Plus, who doesn't want to see a primarch sized pair of lightning claws?

Amen. Corax for preference, Khan a close secon.d

Vulkan or Corax, there are so few if any pieces of artwork, and no offence to the people who have made them, very good representations of these 2 characters. Everyone seems to go over the top with wings and dragons and all sorts of cerazy things but dont ever seem to catch the character of these... characters... :huh: ;)

That is why i think you both should have a go at these 2 guys as to pin the character of the primarch to the model in a good subtle way will (i hope) challenge 2 exellent sculptors.

S.O.N.

Archived