Blood Claw Boxes

Magnus Aurelius

So, as some of you may no, i've been looking at SW pretty recently, and if all goes well next wendsday, i will go and buy them. The problem is, i don't really know what are in those Blood Claw boxes. I know that in the Grey Hunter boxes there is at least 1 power weapon, power fist and melta gun each (just nothing beyond that), but with the BC box i only see a PW. I'f someone could tell em what kind of special weapons there in the BC box, it would really help.

Magnus Aurelius

10 friggin plasma pistols!?! per box !?!

I believe the BP/CC arms that come with the BC are from the old jump pack Marines. (I don't know what a new box looks like) But, yes, I have about 30 Plasma pistols laying around...after I had equipped all my models that would be using one.

-Huzzah

Yeah, to get flamers and plasmaguns, the best sprue for that is either out of the devastators box or the command squad upgrade sprue (nilla marines). As these models can easily be converted into wolf models, it's worth buying either one and making them wolfy. I actually got lucky and ordered 8 of the sprues themselves before they bits ordering got nerfed...

Archived