firing an Immolator

Dzudzilla

First of all, Hi guys...this is my first post here. Been lurking around for quite a while but yesterday a friend of mine raised a pretty interesting question regarding my beloved Immolators and I thought I would ask you guys what you think is the correct answer.

When you fire an Immolator, do you use two templates since it has two HFs mounted on the turret or just one from one of the HFs , OR do you fire it in some completely different way...?

Yeah, that is also in the codex, im merely asking about the templates themselves, in other words from where on the model do you position the templates...the main reason im asking is, im taking a mech sisters list to tournament in a couple of weeks and im bound to run into someone who will try to screw me over the rules...

Actually its suppose to be from the edge of the vehicle. This is due to the rule about templates hitting your own units can't fire. So from the turret you might be able to use it from the left or right with the template from the weapon. Although it just doesn't seem as dramatic or cool wreathing something in flame without such a point blank view.

Archived