Bjorn the Fel Handed

Venter_Of_Russ

So, awhile back the bell of lost souls mentioned that Bjorn the fel handed is likely to return to the new Space Wolf codex. That being said, I want to hear what my brothers are expecting to see from one our most legendary heroes. Personally, I'd like to see his armor boosted up to 14/14/12, ala Sammael in the Dark Angels codex. (Not too likely, since that plus venerable rerolls would make him nigh on indestructible). I'd also like to see him featured with his signature lightning claw, hopefully with some sort of mastercrafted rule appended to it. Finally, a leadership boost to nearby Space Wolves would be handy, given that he was our first Great Wolf.

Thoughts, sons of Russ?

Keep his armour at 12/12/10, but perhaps make it so if the opponent rerolls and does better (ie you force reroll on Weapon Destroyed and it goes to Explodes!) you can pick which one you want. Assault Cannon + Lightning Claw, XArmour, some sort of nifty rule about his sheer awesomeness.

Maybe all SW within 6" have +1A - functions a bit like a Chapter banner. Lets be honest, he's more inspirational than the Chapter Masters towel...

Id say give him armor as an ironclad, assaultcannon/heavy flamer/ DCCW at BS and WS 6..... Old and Wise updated to the new edition, Venerable++ *as eldar holofield- roll twice and take the lowest* and extra armor per standard. Give him the ability to take a drop pod for the normal points..... as a vendread in our codex at the same options plus 45 points.

i heard something about a special "old" styled assault cannon, not as many shots but better strength and AP plus longer range.

I want to see something like extra shots, I wouldn't see higher S and AP... S7 AP 3 would be overkill and likely 3 shots... that's way more powerful than an autocannon and that's just not right...

I do see higher AV though, extra attack, and lightning claw.

well the lightning claw is a must, the rest of the weaponry can be chooped and changed as his arnament has changed throughout the years

Well lets see.... Vendread- Assault cannon, Extra Armor, Heavy FLamer- 170pts.

Holofield- 35pts.

BS/WS 6- 15 pts.

Front Armor 13- 15pts.

Mastercrafted everything-25pts.

Updated character- 5pts.

265pts+ Drop pod?

Well lets see.... Vendread- Assault cannon, Extra Armor, Heavy FLamer- 170pts.

Holofield- 35pts.

BS/WS 6- 15 pts.

Front Armor 13- 15pts.

Mastercrafted everything-25pts.

Updated character- 5pts.

265pts+ Drop pod?

Bjorn the Fell Handed back in the SW Codex = Priceless :D

I would like to see Bjorn given the following:

Approx. Iron Clad Armor stats - 13/13/11 (Drednought body built of long lost tech??)

Hard to Kill, Old & Wise

BS = 6, WS = 6, Initiative = 5, (He is one of the wisest and most capable warriors still alive in the imperium and he was the Great Wolf many moons ago)

Str 7, AP4, Heavy 3 36" Assault Cannon (Could be master crafted??)

Master-Crafted DCCW with Re-rolls to wound (Lightning Claw)

Heavy Flamer

Pedro Cantor's Inspiring Presence (+ 1 attack to all frendly units within 12") or functions as SW Chapter Banner??

He would probably cost well over 200pts with that set up but it would be worth it. We will only know when the wolftime (SW codex release) comes around. Keep believing guys, we will get the most kick arse dred in the galaxy back some day!! ;)

Thorgrim

Dumb question, shouldn't he have a reaper auto cannon... I mean how long did he last as the CM after all?

Well anyhow, instead of an assault cannon, he should get a TL reaper auto cannon of frag filled fury. 2 rerollable s7 shots is better than 4x s6. OR maybe have it be 4x s7 cause its ancient and cool.

Dumb question, shouldn't he have a reaper auto cannon... I mean how long did he last as the CM after all?

Well since his inturnment into the dred body he has had weapons changes.

I think get rid of the asscanon or increase its range, he does not need to be BS6, 5 is enough, as for WS i think 5 is fine but he could do with a wolf tooth neclace ttpe rule so he hit enemis on 3+ and re rolls to wound cos of the lightning claw not that he would need to and against vehickles he should get and extra d6

Archived