Mark of the Wulfen

Jonny Wolf

I doubt it to be honest as if the cant share standard transports why would they share a drop pod, hell would you really want a wulfen sharing an inclosed space with you?/

although if it does not say they cant in the rule book I guess you could stivk him in a drop pod but then again the rule says you cant attach them to squads so I guess your back to square one

So NO

RAW you can.... choose him as a pack leader for a GH pack in a drop pod.... when the drop pod lands, deploy both seperately just like Smurfs deploy combat squads out of them.

Note: I think this is a bit beardy.

how is that possible. Its states he is treated as an independent character and must remain on his own at all times. He can be near a squad but can never join them

I did it a few times in fourth ed. If he is the pack leader and they are in the pod he has as much right as the squad to use the pod to arrive. No one ever gave me any trouble about it and the character isn't that tough anyway: 1W, Int 4, hit on 3+, doesn't last too long.

surely you cant give the mark to a pack leader and if you do he becomes am IC so and can no ;longer be part of the pack so therefore cant use th same transposts as the pack? am I missing something??

surely you cant give the mark to a pack leader and if you do he becomes am IC so and can no ;longer be part of the pack so therefore cant use th same transposts as the pack? am I missing something??

We had a whole Engrish... I mean English lesson on this whole thing and I forgot who owned my face in the sentence structure but both a WGPL and a WGBG can be given MotW and just split when deployed I guess.

I haven't really pushed the issue because it's an expensive model that won't last long unless in a vehicle of sorts... I say give him a Crusader to ride around in! FOR RUSS! ;)

an entire land raider for one overgrown pup? wow

You seem to have missed the "hint" of sarcasm in what I said... but seriously though, that would be one badass converted land raider! :)

I might just do my next one with tons of pelts and markings and such... too bad I'm lazy. :HQ:

We had a whole Engrish... I mean English lesson on this whole thing and I forgot who owned my face in the sentence structure but both a WGPL and a WGBG can be given MotW and just split when deployed I guess.

I haven't really pushed the issue because it's an expensive model that won't last long unless in a vehicle of sorts... I say give him a Crusader to ride around in! FOR RUSS! :blink:

Ok brothers,

I'm at a loss here. All I've ever known was a Wolf Guard could take MotW and as such would become an independent character.

So...a Pack Leader can take the MotW?? then break from the pack once they hit the ground? That seems contrary to the rules....?

I haven't really pushed the issue because it's an expensive model that won't last long unless in a vehicle of sorts... I say give him a Crusader to ride around in! FOR RUSS! ^_^

Ok brothers,

I'm at a loss here. All I've ever known was a Wolf Guard could take MotW and as such would become an independent character.

So...a Pack Leader can take the MotW?? then break from the pack once they hit the ground? That seems contrary to the rules....?

I think... THINK, that they must start the game already separated, so outside the 2" and therefore not in a pod, but I guess you could argue the whole WGPL in a pod thing, but it just doesn't fly with fluff/rules imo.

I haven't really pushed the issue because it's an expensive model that won't last long unless in a vehicle of sorts... I say give him a Crusader to ride around in! FOR RUSS! :lol:

Ok brothers,

That does seem contrary to what its meant to be, I personallty would only use him by himself

Archived