5th Company

Loken of the 10th

Does any one know who commands 5th company? or any others for that matter?

We don't use a Codex setup. There is no numbered order to the Great Companies. Our veterans are Wolf guard in each company, a retinue for each Wolf Lord,and the Scout company is made of hardened warriors, not nephytes.

Just make up your own company, or use the fluff and insignia of one from the codex. As Beef or Dark Bjoern for fluff on the Great Companies.

Welcome to the Fang :lol:

Bjorn the Fell-Handed

Well you have obviously

Ragnar blackmanes great company

Sven Bloodhowls great company

Kjar Grimblood

Bran redmaw

Erik Morkai (whose great company symbol is the 2 headed wolf morkai who gsurds the gates of death. Erik morkais twin brother serves the great wolf Logan gromnor as Rune priest Irnist the wise.

this is but a small selection, you also have the Great wolf himself Logan grimnor who is not only in charge of his own great comapny but all the Rune priest and wolf priests, iron priest, dreds, the fleet and the Fang. *fang is the SW fortress.

Nothing outside of Terra can match it for shear size and power

\

Any thing else feel free to ask, just remember to slide an ale my way first, it helps the throat to speak more smoothly

The Warlords

The Great Wolf Logan Grimnar

Ragnar Blackmane

Sven Bloodhowl

Kjarl Grimblood

Bran redmaw

Erik Morkai

Engir Krakendoom

Gunnar Redmoon

Harald Deathwolf

Bjorn Stormwolf

Egil Ironwolf

Krom Dragongaze

There is a 13th Stone left blank. The last Wolf Lord was Jorin Bloodfang

Like Bjorn the Fell-Handed and Beef already said, we don´t have numbers for our GCs. We have our symbols to differ the GC. You can find the symbols that are actual in use in the 3rd Ed C:SW or here. But that´s not all of them, the Spirit Wolf for example is not listed actual, and some of them have a meaning.

According to the ancient legends from Fenris Leman Russ fought and tamed the great wolf packs of Asaheim. He cast down the two-headed wolf Morkai, and made him the guardian of the gates of death, a task which Morkai has endured ever since. There are many other stories of how Russ fought Morkai´s Lieutenants, and banished each in turn to an appointed place.

Blackmane: The symbol used by Ragnar´s GC shows one of those lieutenants. The legends says that his howl can calle the souls of fallen warriors back from their graves. Russ slew him and made his pelt into a magic cloak that allowed him to pass into the realm of the dead.

Thunderwolf: An other one of Morkai´s lieutenants. He counts as a very lucky symbol. From the records it is bequeath that the Thunderwolf fleed from Russ and continues to run to this day, forever circling the world of Fenris. The creature can be seen as a constellation in the night sky fleeing across the heavens. As he passes overhead his howling cry is said to create the thunder, and his flashing fangs are the lightning.

with the exception of Ragnar's great company, none of the other great companies and their tactics have been hit upon in any great detail that i know of. i dont have access to a 2nd ed SW codex yet (will soon though), so more info might be there.

what we know of Ragnar's company is they specialize in raids, space drops and sudden assaults. this means he is often chosen to spearhead such assaults.

wolf lord kieran

Guest WG Vrox

Since I am a WG to Erik Morkai's Great Company, I can tell you like the two headed wolf Morkai, Erik likes to have a balanced force that attacks from all sides of a battle field. From experience I can also tell you he can also drink as much ale as any two wolf brothers could and in less than half the time.

He uses the old Fenrisian wolf’s tactic of probing the enemy with quick surgical strikes until a weakness can be found and exploited, then in force gives the command to go in for the kill.

He keeps his packs lean and usually on foot. Every unit is Mobil and serves multi roles within the battle and must adapt quickly to new orders to ensure his precise sties are effective. To achieve this, he relies heavily on his veteran scouts for timely updated information.

Eric places ultimate trust in his twin brother Irnist the Wise to pick initiates from the tribes of Fenrisian. Once they become blood claws he will guide their training and command them on the battlefield with deadly results.

Without exception it is an honor to live and die if needed under his command.

WG Vrox

with the exception of Ragnar's great company, none of the other great companies and their tactics have been hit upon in any great detail that i know of. i dont have access to a 2nd ed SW codex yet (will soon though), so more info might be there.

what we know of Ragnar's company is they specialize in raids, space drops and sudden assaults. this means he is often chosen to spearhead such assaults.

wolf lord kieran

Thats very trues, the 2nd edition does not shed much more light unfortunatly

Archived