Master of the Forge with conversion beamer

krispy

Okay well im more of a lurker here than anything, played 40k back when in rogue trader times and just recently got back into it all.

i saw that the new master of the forge could have a conversion beamer and i had an old one lying around, so i got a techmarine from ebay and set about it ;) - it says in the codex the servo arms are not there when a conversion beamer is used so i have tried to make it look like the "arms" have been used to hold the beamer. I have also used magnets and done it so that the standard big servo harness can be swapped with the conversion beamer harness.

the pictures are below and i would like to know what anyone here thinks about how it is just now as well as how it could be better developed - im thinking i need to bulk up the backpack a bit more - maybe make it look like the heavy weapons backpacks or maybe more like the standard big servo harness backpack.

gallery_38642_2832_222393.jpg

gallery_38642_2832_189631.jpg

gallery_38642_2832_218668.jpg

gallery_38642_2832_4463.jpg

gallery_38642_2832_345286.jpg

thanks for any suggestions / comments

/krispy

Looks good... and a nice idea

But... Conversion Beamer OR Harness and Bolter

Can't have CB and Bolter

oops! - well in that case i guess i need to put another magnet set there so i can swap the bolter arm for one holding a control pad - that ought to help ;)

thanks for pointing that out

/krispy

Archived