My first battle report

Logain the Ranger

Good to seen a win

Note I'm pretty sure your rune priest cant have a jump pack though

Nice to see BC Jump troops though as not many people using them these days

D.

D is correct, the only other unit in the SW army that can have JP's besides BC's is the WGPL leading them.

Nice job on the win though.

Guest WG Vrox

Nice read, not dry at all, informative and fun.

and now a question, I was under the impression that since MC is out of the C: SM, that we are now allowed to take it as wargear?

WG Vrox

Guest WG Vrox

Storm Shields are now 5 more points than whats listed in our codex, unless you want the one that doesn't give you a 3+ at all times.

WG Vrox

Storm Shields are now 5 more points than whats listed in our codex, unless you want the one that doesn't give you a 3+ at all times.

WG Vrox

I thought we keep our points cost, but since it's in itallics, we just use the description of the item out of C:SM? Did we decide differently without me seeing something? lol

Guest WG Vrox
RAW wise I am sure your right. However there is a discription of the SS in our codex, so its a bit sketchy to not use the 15 points to me.

RAW wise I am sure your right. However there is a discription of the SS in our codex, so its a bit sketchy to not use the 15 points to me.

We use our points in our codex, and rules as per C:SM, it doesn't say use points and rules as per C:SM so there you go. ;)

Really straight forward honestly.

Archived