My renegade ideas

Mr. Bleak

Hey, I am making the tough decision between Iron Warriors and my own renegade army. Here is what the renegades would look like:

http://bolterandchainsword.com/csm.php?bpe...;gr=6B6666& (I don't know how to post the image!)

they would be renegades who hate the Imperial Fists above all other loyalists, as they have been ousted by several worlds by the 5th company (I will later write fluff of this in my Imperial Fist stories: see the librarium for those). They do not have much in the ways of heavy tanks, but they have some transports, and are known to hire Khorne Berzerkers under their colours. They have no love for Dreadnoughts, and their Terminators are few. They do use some bikes as they like to surround their enemies, but will use more Raptors (as in I might have a squad of 3 bikes and a squad of 5 Raptors to flank).

well, what do you think? what could I elaborate on more? I might just end up making the armour a more golden colour if I can't achive the burnished colour.

Why have I seen that paint scheme (or something VERY close to it) before ??

Anyway whether you use that paint scheme (I do like it by the way) or IW's is really up to you.

They could be from IW or IF's geneseed (more reason to hate them).

IW's have stolen IF's geneseed at least twice according to "storm of iron". That would actually be a good story line for your army.

Archived