[ART WORK] Adeptus Custodes

Alpha PTP

I got bored at school one day, so I decided to doodle, and this guy came to mind. I drew this about two months ago, so I have gotten better since then. Anywho, have fun. :)

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh230/HollowJester/Custodes-1.jpg

Looking mighty fine.

And better then anything I can draw. :(

Looks real nice I like how you did the fur-cape thing on the right shoulder

It is just the cape of the Custodes blowing around his shoulder, coving up a cook part of his body. You stalk my threads, I swear.

I keep looking at this drawing and I realize how bad I am at drawing compared to a lot of people. :lol:

Nice - I didn't know you could draw! I think it looks very cool, though I can't offer too much in the way of artistic critique. :(

Marines aren't my strongest things I draw. I'm a lot better at my anime stuff, like this guy. :lol:

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh230/HollowJester/Sorrowling-1.jpg

VERY well drawn. I find that the frontward-curved helm gives him a bit of an eldarish look though...

I thought the straight helm would make him look like a conehead. :)

@Kuchinawa: Hah, I'm glad I didn't stay angry at you. You're... an interesting fellow. :D

To me the character lacks mass and bulk. I mean an Astartes is huge as it is but custodes are even bigger. It's something that is hard to portray in a bust though. The lines are nice and clean so you handle the technique well.

I draw everything more slime-line. I have a hard time with big and bulky, but I like the smaller and more conservative style. It is my spin of the Astartes.

Oh boy, I'm holding you to it.

I wanna see that SoTEmp. Sketch :)

Just the Cap, or now are you adding more guys. I'd like to see a squad pic. Oh maybe in a epic melee fight with the "nids they hate so much. ;)

Archived