New GK Releases from Forge World!

x19

I actually posted the news of that update here on the forum... the Grey Knight LR can get them, but not the Inquisitorial ones...

EDIT: CORRECTION! The IA2 update specifies that the GK Land Raider may exchange it's lascannons for twin linked psycannons.. upgrading the heavy bolter is a totally different ball of wax. Hmmm... perhaps a glimpse of future options?

So I lose by being fluffy :P If I stated the Land Raider as a technically GK HS choice I could swing it, but then I can't take it as a transport in non-apoc games since it wouldn't be a viable allied unit any more, unless I did some real fast and loose with codex options.. 2 Inq. Stormies and a GK hero w/ termies, then a WH HQ Inquisitor and some allied WH sisters units...

I might be able to do it, but it would make me start to feel evil inside :) Tempting though...I may have to anyway. That or see if people would mind me using it for apocalypse games.

OMG! That is so awesome that they came out with this! I really like the razorback option just cause I am not a huge fan of the Redeemer (the Crusader is to near and dear to my heart) but I might warm up to it after looking over it again...huh. It says "Flamstorm Incinerators"....AP 3, ignoring invo saves and str 6.....wow. Yeah, I might consider it. But the price tag is killer! I'll have to wait after I get some of the new plastic Raider sets and then magnetize it all so I can swap them in and out. However, what I am wondering is if this is an indication of what is to come or not? Because isn't Forgeworld mainly support for stuff you can't get in the 40k proper? Or do you think that they are going to be new options in the codex that we can take and that GW isn't planning on making the stuff for them? AWESOME FIND!

It says "Flamstorm Incinerators"....AP 3, ignoring invo saves and str 6.....wow.

Is that speculation, or where did you find the stats on that? I checked the IA2 Update, and the GK Land Raider Redeemer is not a choice in there.

HAHA YES MY REDEEMER ISNT ILLEGAL ANYMORE BABY!! I knew the redeemer would be too pretty for them to resist giving GKs and the fact its got pycannons too!!!!!! WOOOOOO BABY!!! just one question, do they have a pyker straped down inside the tank or something....arnt all the bolts psychicly charged? or are the GKs that drive that beautiful beast enough. Buying myself a set of twin linked pycannons right now :)

Yes! I've been waiting for this. The option to exchange lascannons for psycannons seemed funny to me. Now HBs or ACs make a lot more sense to replace with psycannons. Especially since our AC is not so great. Psycannons are a GK signature weapon and we can have them across the army now. :)

With the current exchange rate 60 pounds isn't so bad anymore. :P

HAHA YES MY REDEEMER ISNT ILLEGAL ANYMORE BABY!! I knew the redeemer would be too pretty for them to resist giving GKs and the fact its got pycannons too!!!!!! WOOOOOO BABY!!! just one question, do they have a pyker straped down inside the tank or something....arnt all the bolts psychicly charged? or are the GKs that drive that beautiful beast enough. Buying myself a set of twin linked pycannons right now :)

The machine spirit works in mysterious ways...

Why thank you God. This is just what i needed. Grey Knight Redeemers w/ Str6 AP3 ignores invul. Flamestorm Cannons and Razorback and Land Raider Psycannon upgrades, this is a great blessing for my GK army. However, since my my is mostly infantry/walker based, im going to have to cough up some money for a few Land raiders. Hell, its worth it when you consider fighting a Daemon army and watching the look on his face as he sees army wide use of psycannons. Ahh psycannons, they are truly a gift from above. Lets hope GW is paying attention and will use these beautiful blessings to full effect.

Yes, a Land Raider named Jenny :P

A land Raider Named Jenny...

Maybe in their spare time, your GK could do a musical... :P

I love it. I'll be considering a conversion kit. If only the guys at FW could cross the street and explain to the guys at GW why the Inquisition is so cool.

Phil

boreas Posted Today, 08:46 PM

Maybe in their spare time, your GK could do a musical...

Yes! My dream of GKs with Combat Shoes lives! :P

Combat shoes: Blue, and made of suede. Grey Knights can perform a Dance of Death; all enemy models halve their weapon skill as they must occasionally pause to clap.

;) they could make the suits of terminator armour do the robot!!! or even better ballet!...da da da da DA......DADA...DADA

hmmm....btw warhammer world i think forgeworld and games workshop are in the same building :| or atleast same complex....tho i could be wrong I never saw inside the factorys/studios.........yet ;) no road to cross.

Im still hopeing this i s the first of many demon hunter and WH models to come, GK could do with some lovley new poses for the troops and while sterns an awesome model, nearly everyone has him as either himself or a grand master... would be nice to see a forgeworld GM, sooooo much detail. But hey id be happy with just the redeemer :P

I think it might be for Inquisitors... I know it will sound very selfish (as not everyone can afford their prices), but I hope FW will produced many =I= minies over the next few months. I'd love new GKs, Inquisitors and retinues and maybe even SoBs!

Phil

I've tried 6 PE (2 squads of 3) against IG once (I proxied 3). Two reached the enemy lines, but then were just unstoppable! Of course, I was then able to consolidate into enemy units, but still...

I personnally would love ISTs or (imagine that!) Celestians! Or, even, who knows, something new!?

Phil

Oh boy, even I wouldn't consider buying that much models for a one trick pony army! Whenever will you be using 9 PE (meaning, no exorcists!). And 720 points is a lot, even in a 2000 pts game!

Phil

Also 450 points of scouting Sentinels (nine autocannon sentinels) as well, who would go and attempt to outflank and destroy the enemy's vehicles with rear armor shots. So that's 1170 points of fast attack and heavy support.

It's a very strange list to be sure.

This Razorback...this beautifull Psycannon equiped Razorback,

does this actualy mean we get a light transport choice for our Grey Knights?

No, the psycannon Razorback is apparently for the Ordo Malleus, not the Grey Knights proper.

I am more excited to see a standard Land Raider with twin-linked psycannon sponsons, plus the hull-mounted twin-linked psycannon turret. That's a total of 3 twin-linked psycannons - Daemon armies will cry.

Archived