AoBR conversions

Doghouse

Doghouse i can't believe you are going the way of the Greenskin? Up unitl now, i had a lot of respect for you... :) :)

Only joking mate, cracking paint job. Green again? Should have seen this coming :)

blood_raven_240: Good shout, Raven Guard are sooo under loved. Mine will be posted once i can aquire a DigiCam.

Looking forward to the rest of them Doghouse. Btw what apint scheme is that? Don't recognise the Chapter?

Cheers guys! :)

blood_raven_240/Dorns padawan: Yeah the older style armour would be perfect for Raven Guard but I'm not sure that I want to start another army that'll never get finished at the moment. Maybe once the greenskins are done I'll have a bash but I'm just focusing on conversions for now to break up the boredom of assembling around sixty or seventy huge orks. :)

Dorns padawan: It's a first company Invaders veteran sergeant, or atleast my interpretation because they've only shown a second company marine in the codex.

Yeah for some reason I like painting green marines at the moment, don't know why but I find it quite relaxing. :P

Paladin7221: They're still floating about mate. I did come close to using this tactical squad for the CSK(od) but they look too cool to use for the CSK(od) and I'm tempted to do them as my old DIY Chapter the Summoners now.

Yogi: The pre-heresy army is still under construction although in a regular size now. Trouble with truescale is that it's so time consuming to do, I've got thirty truescale Invaders on the go but haven't been able to find the time to work on them properly and it's a project that demands a lot of attention. Maybe once christmas is out of the way I'll return to them as the captain I started is screaming out to be finished.

Ah cool good to know doghouse.

Re-looking at this thread I completely overlooked the kantor guy looking straight at the painted invader (I really like the Invaders good to see someone painting them, BTW how hard was that symbol?)

Anyway the kantor guy looks flash, and having also coverted the strangely equipped black lagoon captain I have a real appreciation for what you have done here.

NICE WORK.

blood_raven_240: Good shout, Raven Guard are sooo under loved. Mine will be posted once i can aquire a DigiCam.

Heh, thanks, mate. The thinking was that RG would by simple to paint (just black with extreme hard edge highlighting).

Anyway, that's fair enough. If it was actually going to be a proper army, then... I think Blood Ravens would work well. Especially with that awesome heavy bolter dude. xD

Archived