Ironclad Argo!

earthen

Its a great model with a great pose, but it just doesn't scream ironclad at me. I see you added armor plates to the torso, but otherwise I see nothing ironcladish. Maybe some hunter killers on the top? Frag assault launchers? Bulk it out a bit more?

thanks guys ^^

Its a great model with a great pose, but it just doesn't scream ironclad at me. I see you added armor plates to the torso, but otherwise I see nothing ironcladish. Maybe some hunter killers on the top? Frag assault launchers? Bulk it out a bit more?

Ah, yeah. I added plates around the body, but tried to follow in the Marnie motif which reuses alot of chassis (think the rhino body). So, i bulked the model out by almost 1cm and added plates to the shoulders, body, and upper legs - I'm trying to keep the design as close to a basic dread as possible. I love the venerable look though especially the dread by Angels_Blade, but i didn't want to loose the look of a standard SM dread.

Ill see what i can do about bulking it out more, i might strip the paint on it soon and see if i like a different color. I'm sure there must be some ways to armor up the torso more in a way that retains the basic dread feel.

- Frag assault launchers + Hunter killers are a waste of points tbh though...

I think you'll like my 2nd ironclad more ;) it will be more along the lines of a stocky venerable.

Archived