Inquisition stuff on the rise?

spectre312

So, i went by my game store for the first time today. they had one codex space marine, 3 codex witch hunter, 2 codex daemon hunter, one codex ig. Some books for inquisitor, some inquisitor game called heresy, and a whole row of inquisitor game models. They had more sisters of battle squad boxes than space marines! crazy isn't it? i was expecting to be smurfed to death, and there's sisters everywhere. I was a bit suprised.

Anyone else have this going on?

One thing to consider is whether this is the stuff that they had to order more of because it's been selling.. or if all of this stuff is present because it hasn't sold yet. :D

All the same though, in my experience Sisters seem to sell better than Grey Knights where I am, or at least I see more of them. I guess its the army of girls thing. Dunno if that holds true everywhere else though.

I went to a GW store for a long while and they kinda just combined the two to like a shelf or two. There is a fair amount there and a good 4 or 5 blisters (one of which is like 10 Serephim Vet Superior) and even they have a couple of Immolators. However, I think I have been the only one buying that stuff but I'm glad to see that they keep it in stock regardless. The new place I go to doesn't have anything but they really just keep the basic stuff and order the rest of it from catalog.

I'd have to say that there seems to be a bit more activity on this forum of late. Not sure if that is just a happy coincidence or not but maybe the ordos are genuinely attracting more players.

Just a quick side note as well but there also seemed to be a greater presence of hunters at the 2nd round of the UK GT as well.

Archived