The Great And Terrible Vrox

JEFF4i

Well, I just got a new dread and painted him up. Curiously enough, my terminator with the name Vrox on it did exceptionally well in my last bout, as a single terminator taking out his points nearly five-fold, but dying soon after.

Well, he was brought back to Fenris, barely alive. Under the care of his brother-Wolves, he has been put into a Dreadnought, and given title: Venerable. Equipped with an assault cannon, he shall wreak havoc upon the foes of the sons of Fenris and Russ! :P

I'll get pics up tonight.

Most dreadnoughts run on a powerplant and hyd fluid....Space Wolves dreadnoughts run on a powerplant but it is technically a brewery that makes ale which flows through the dreadnought keeping its systems running.

I want someone to model one of these on their dreads...

http://blog.rogersradiointernet.com/afternoondrive/files/2008/05/beerhat.jpg

If they do, my life will be complete and I can die a happy man. ^_^

Most dreadnoughts run on a powerplant and hyd fluid....Space Wolves dreadnoughts run on a powerplant but it is technically a brewery that makes ale which flows through the dreadnought keeping its systems running.

http://blog.rogersradiointernet.com/afternoondrive/files/2008/05/beerhat.jpg

If they do, my life will be complete and I can die a happy man. ;)

what if i magnetize something like it to mine, so when he is fighting he wont spill his beer

If they do, my life will be complete and I can die a happy man. ;)

what if i magnetize something like it to mine, so when he is fighting he wont spill his beer

Now you have to. Honour oath and all that, or NO ALE!!!

They have to bring their own steins though....part of the issued wargear to the new Blood Claws...."Ok, here is your Bolt Pistol....your Chainsword and now you need to go to Steinmaster Holf to receive your mugs, ya pups."

Only Wolf Guard and above get battlefield refreshment though...and maybe a few others who have performed mighty deeds in battle at the time.

Call me a Fluff-Nazi but to become a venerable Dreadnought you have to serve your chapter as a Dreadnought for at least some thousand years. All known ven dreads are at least 3000 years old: Bjorn the Fell-handed (10000 years) Brother Damos from the Angels Porphyr (3000 years) only to name two of them. Any new Senex Antiquii serves as a normal dread.

Call me a Fluff-Nazi but to become a venerable Dreadnought you have to serve your chapter as a Dreadnought for at least some thousand years. All known ven dreads are at least 3000 years old: Bjorn the Fell-handed (10000 years) Brother Damos from the Angels Porphyr (3000 years) only to name two of them. Any new Senex Antiquii serves as a normal dread.

Okay fluff-nazi. :)

Yes, I know it doesn't work with the fluff. Not too worried by it either, :devil:

I have the vision of Vrox bringing the Emperor’s peace to heretics with great violence on battlefields all over the world. In this vision, I can see heretic’s blood run down my arm as I choke off its last breath. I can hear the keg mounted on my back being tapped. I can feel the ale flowing though my veins and into your stein. Yes, I can sense immortality is in my grasp. I can only bow in deep humbleness to all my brethren for their indulgance of such a dream.

WG Vrox

Archived