Actual Scale Space Marine (using Doghouse's Tutorial)

Corvus_Coorain

Hi there :P

I've finally got the nerves to post my little project.

I'm making some actual scale space marines using Doghouse's Tutorial.

So far I am done with two marines, somehow I forgot to take wip pictures of number two.

So I'll post the one I did take pics of :devil:

Cheers

Corvus_Coorain :tu:

Looking good Corvus :ph34r: together maybe we can convert more to the Actual Scale cause! (evil laughter) seriously though the mini looks great and your greenstuff work is impresive. I particularly like the way you bulked out the waist.

James

Thank you ^_^

I must say I was inspired by your actual scale marine ;)

This was my first time really sculpting something, I've done hair on some figures but thats pretty much it :D

Figure number two is almost done, just need to glue him together. I'll try to post him as soon as possible.

Corvus_Coorain :D

Thank you :D

I try to update as often as I can :D

I have plans to make at least two or three more. Cause I'm going to use them as veteran sgt's in my army :)

PS: my girlfriend would like to give her regards to everyone :)

Cheers

Corvus_Coorain :D

I'm not sure. I want to do a Traitor marine in this scale, and in fact I fully intend to, but I need to get a few more bits together for him, oh and buy more greenstuff, and a sculpting tool. When I have all those things then I might do that one, I also kind of fancy doing a loyalist balzing away with a boltgun, unfortunately the one thing I really lack just now is time, so the going is really kind of slow. I'm looking forward to seeing how your next couple turn out...

James

@Chaos_Minds: Thank you, thank you :) yeah, the belts did get a little bigger than I wanted them to be, but I can live with it :P

@Pig Of Sparta: The sculpting tool is a good thing to have :P I bought the Citadel tool set a while ago, and I must say, that I'm glad I did.

It makes working on the mini's much easier :)

I'll be looking forward to seeing how you Traitor marine turns out.

Yeah, time is a factor in every thing, I know :P And money most of all.

I'm looking forward to doing the next couple, but I don't know when I'll get around to it. But I'll be sure to post them as soon as I get going :)

Cheers

Corvus_Coorain :HQ:

Archived