Expansion Crusade Progress Report

RandomX

Personally, I am done with my.....

Crusader

Sword Brethren

I'm finishing my Tanksgiving Day ( :) ) Razorback today. Then I'm moving on into my Termie Marshall and JP Chappy.

(Pics of the finished models should be in the blog time now......)

How is everyone else coming, one week in?

Random

I havn´t had time to do much more ... I am starting to think I might fail :(

got a rather bad cold and got 2 exams to finish the next 2 weeks ... leaves me not much time for painting.

but I will try nonetheless. but I rather fail then do a bad job. =)

I got the assembly and the exterior of 2 LR© to do.

well, for me the exams and real life will go before a failure ... I take the fail with pride if it´s for a good cause =)

and the exams is, as well as the time spent with the g/f that I don´t meet that often unfortunately.

but still, will try =) as a BT it´s not much I actually _need_ to paint if I ma lazy. it´s primer with highlights and some detailing ... =)

but that is cheating ;)

I just have the doors and hatches left to paint/detail on my land raider, my chaplain and his 10 man assault squad are just off the sprues/out of the blister.

Still have a lot to finish with the rest of my metal models but given a few weekends I should be able to pull it off!

my termie marshall is nearly completed... I still need to touch up the eyes

My land speeder's base is done and it's assembled and primed with a few parts painted but it still needs a lot of work. Hopefully I'll have time to do it on tuesday

5 man Assault Squad 99% complete

10 man Terminator Assault Squad primed and ready to be painted

I'm waiting to base the assault squad with the terminator squad at the same time. I have one of the Assault Marines posted in my gallery.

20 neos need 2 coats of white on their shoulder pads and basing. (One will have a 14 on him somewhere, to thank T14 for the head suggestion)

24 inis still need gs on at least one shoulder pad (I used AoBR marines and had to remove the tac markings) (yes. I'm gs'ing 48 shoulder pads.)

3 dreads are assembled, magnetized, filed and gs'ed.

I'm priming the dreads starting tonight, and finishing the ini gs Thursday.

woot, just finished my marshall today...after fighting for half an hour with his damn lightning claw which just wouldn't sit right... so having finished my initiates on the weekend I have completed my oath and will be, the emperor willing, posting pics tomorrow when there is more light, both on the Expansion Crusade thread and in a new thread so people can comment.

Greetings brethren. It seems like my muster is headed for a demise. My schedule is rapidly filling up and I fear I shall have too little time to paint let alone convert the squad in question.

Emperor have mercy on my soul :D

- T14

Archived