Skitari Support Platform

treadhead

ok this is an offshoot of the ordo xenos codex im writing and i thought id run it by you guys for a verdict :jaw:

first up the war machine version

armour front side rear bs

14 13 12 4

immobile orbital lander armed with a mega plasma cannon and carrying 15 skitari, comm node and a hard wired servitor (included in cost)

for a whopping 510 pts, dropping the skitari down to a 5 man unit = (only) 390 pts

normal has the same stat line but is armed with a plasma blast cannon (henceforth to be known as PBC) carrying 15 men for 430 pts or 5 for 310 pts

both variants might end up armed with some kind of secondary weapon but im still working out the interior configuration currently

now before you commence vivesection there is an ancestor back in epic from the days of army cards but they did exist maybe not as war machines but what the heck

right on to the reason for the topic, help i cant decide between them ;) war machine is too tempting and the PBC might be a tad nasty :wub:

dropping it saves 60 pts so it might be cut depending on the verdict

scalpels and bone saws at the ready and you're off :o

Dont have the space marine rules set from epic anymore, so i cant give the actual stats for the unit, but i do remember them being used by the space marines, carrying a single stand and being armed with a plasma cannon, i think they came as a detatchment card of around 3 pods and the marines for them

As for the warmachine rules not being in the book meh this is for friendly games as is the ordo xenos codex, so the no warmachines thing shouldnt be a problem

• 4 weeks later...

Not to mention that warmachines form their own detachment outside of apoc, and can only be used without permission in games of 2000 points or more...

Also you refer to it as a warmachine even though it lacks structure points.

Archived