My own little Inquisition...

Captain Kolst

My Inquisition

Hi. I'm ne to 40k. I've started out with a Daemonhunter's Army with a High Grey Knight and SM Vehicle content as they reister high on the 'badass' scale.

I've decided to open up this topic as a place to post my finished minis and get some comments abou them. Though what I'd really like is for all you seasoned painters and gamers out there to give me some tips painting and to give me some inspiration with some of your own minatures.

Thanks

well, what models are you painting? stuff around the grey knights, ( strange speech because i always get confused if they're a chapter or a miniature ) and what models

you have. and sorry for the newbie question but are the grey knights a chapter or a miniature? im OKAY at painting and will try to help out as much as i can ! ;) ;) ;)

What mini's do you have so far? If you let us know what you're painting it could be a bit easier for us to help you. Are you using a metallic or non-metallic colour scheme for the armour? I don't have that many Grey Knights mini's but I'll see if I can dig anything out for you....

@Captain Kantor: the Grey Knights are a chapter of daemon hunters, infact they are pretty much the best daemonhunters ever, period. But they are also minis ;) so you weren't too far off.

S' no bothe Cap. Metallic is the contemporary colour scheme for them and it's eay to do, so I'd recommend it for ease and speed of painting, however in the past they were actually 'grey' and there are some really good non metallic schemes kicking about.

but metalic is the easiest. im not saying you want to speeeeed through it but it is a pretty easy one. i played against grey knights and they litterally ambushed me because i couldn't

see 'em in the buildings.wich makes no sense because they were shiney. they were like ;) which is a ninja. oh that was so emmbarasing. :blush:

Archived